DO I NEED TO DOWNLOAD AN APP?
The online video link works in your browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox & Safari) so no need to download anything. You just need to sign up to a free account with an email address.
HOW LONG IS THE VIDEO CONSULTATION?
The complimentary implant consultation is 30 minutes and there is no obligation to go ahead with the treatment.
ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS SUITABLE FOR ME?
Dental implants may be suitable if you:
- Have missing teeth
- Just had a tooth extracted
- Have loose and/or decayed teeth
- Have loose, uncomfortable dentures
- Have large gaps in your smile that make biting or chewing food difficult.
- Avoid social situations because you are self-conscious about loose dentures.
- Feel that your speech is affected by gaps in your smile, or by your dentures.
- Are seeking a long-term fixed replacement for your missing teeth.
HOW DO DENTAL IMPLANTS WORK?
A dental implant is a small, titanium rod that is roughly the size of the fingernail on your little finger.
The rod is inserted into your jawbone: this is usually carried out under a local anaesthetic, but other anaesthetic options can be discussed with your dentist. The rod acts as a new ‘root’ for crowns that look just like natural teeth.
Once your implant has been inserted, you will need to wait for 3 – 6 months for it to ‘fuse’ with your jawbone. Your jawbone will graft to the rod and make it part of your jaw. This is what makes implants so secure and permanent.
After your implants have settled into place, your dentist will then make bespoke crowns that will be permanently affixed to the implant. These crowns will be colour-matched, shaped and sized to look like your natural teeth.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
We offer 0% APR finance options on treatment plans above £350 for terms of 6, 10, 18 and 24 months.
- One Implant + Crown £2,500
This means that one dental implant could cost as little as £104.17pm per month for 24 months.
Subject to status. Conditions apply.