Dentally Portal Instructions
We have recently transferred our in-practice software and you may have noticed that you have been asked to login to our new Dentally Portal.
Your portal is more secure, and will give you access to all your forms, medical history, and appointment information, but setting this up is a slightly longer process than it has been before due to it’s additional security, so please see the below guide to help you through this process and as always, if you need any support, our friendly practice teams are available to help you.
How to sign up?
This process on average should take less than 3 minutes to complete and you will only need to do this once.
- Enter your mobile or email address
- Then enter you contact information:
- First Name Surname
- Email address
- Confirm the details are correct
- Enter the SMS passcode sent to their mobile number (this can take a minute or two to come through)
- Create a password
- Then click the magic link sent to your email address
- Enter the same password you entered before
- Accept the terms
You are then logged into the Portal and your patient record with us is updated.
This does involve some additional steps so we can appreciate it can be frustrating but we promise you it will give you much more control over your patient records with us.
Please also note that some of your forms may not always appear unless they need updating so if these are not available to you, do not worry, and if you have any concerns, our team can assist you.