Facial aesthetic consultations terms and conditions
At Damira dental studios we are taking every step to assist in preventing the spread of COVID-19. We want to reassure you that your health and safety as well as our team remains a priority. Our strict policy surrounding sterilisation and disinfection procedures to prevent cross- infection ensures all contact areas are cleaned prior to and following appointments.
We understand that many patients want to plan their future dental and facial aesthetic treatments.
Therefore, we are pleased to offer our VIDEO CONSULTATION service where our dentists will be able to complete a virtual non clinical facial aesthetic assessment. If you want to discuss a facial aesthetic treatment with one of our dental professionals, please email [email protected]
HOW IT WORKS?
- Simply email [email protected] to book your video consultation
- Choose a time and day that suits you.
- We will confirm the video consultation process, and take payment for your consultation over the phone.
- You will receive an email with your video meeting details.
- You are all set.
Patients with computer/tablet/mobile access:
- Visit https://zoom.us/ via computer or search “Zoom” via App store on your tablet
- Click ‘Sign up it’s free’ and enter your email address
- Go to your inbox and click the link to activate your Zoom account
- Enter your details and set a password
- Your dentist will provide you the meeting ID and passcode by email. You will need the meeting ID and passcode to start your video consultation.
- You are all set up and ready to go!
Please note: It is the responsibility if the patient to check the Data processing agreement on Zoom’s website before downloading the App onto their devices. Damira will not be liable to any data breaches between Zoom and the patient.
We are still welcoming new patients. If you are a new patient who would like to have a telephone consultation a member of our administration team will be in touch to complete a medical history form over the phone.
If you are already a registered Damira patient, you may need to update your medical history form.
Important Terms and Conditions:
You should not use Video Consultations if you think your health problem is urgent or an emergency. Video Consultations should, under no circumstance, be used if you are experiencing a medical emergency.
If you think there is any chance that you or the person you are assisting has an urgent or an emergency health need you should immediately dial 999 or seek alternative emergency medical services.
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions “) set out the basis on which Damira Dental Studios offers web-based Video Services to individuals that enables patients to consult with Dentists on a self-pay basis.
By using Damira Dental Studios you confirm that you are accepting these Terms and Conditions in full.
If you do not understand, accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions we are unable to provide you with a video consultation.
To protect the privacy of patients and clinicians, patients and clinicians are not be permitted to make their own recordings of video consultations.
To access the services, you warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and possess the legal right, capacity and ability, on your own behalf to accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Please note, photo ID (passport or driving licence) is required for the consultation.
APPOINTMENTS FOR CONSULTATIONS
Our complimentary consultations are in 30-minute appointment slots. You accept this is not a clinical diagnosis and is intended for general guidance purposes only.
20% discount on Facial Aesthetic treatments for all bookings made in August.
Limited Availability (first come first serve)
- Offer ends 31st August 2020 11:59pm.
- This offer is available to existing and new patients who make a booking for an appointment before 31st August 2020 11:59pm.
- The appointment must take place before 30th September 11:59pm.
- Treatments included in the offer: Nose augmentation with filler, Cheek and tear trough augmentation with filler, Cheek augmentation with filler, Jaw & chin augmentation with filler, Designer lips, General lip augmentation, Fine Lines and wrinkles, Hyperhidrosis, Skin booster,treatment for ageing, pigementation, acne, rosacia, Lipolytic Injections for unwanted Areas of Fat in the Face and Body, Hair treatment for thinning hair and alopecia.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Damira Dental Studios reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
You may contact Damira Dental Studios at any time via the [email protected] or by calling 02380 011287
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We are aware these are anxious times and due to new government requirements to stop the spread of COVID-19 there has been a lot of recent change. We assure you that all processes including how your personal data is handled will remain the same. Please be aware that due to a shortage in staff and practice closures any subject information requests may take longer to respond to.