Dental implants can help fill the gap in your smile and your confidence. At Damira, we can help with that.
Many of our patients say that their dental implants have changed their lives.
Dental implants can be used to replace one missing tooth, several missing teeth or no remaining natural teeth.
Dental implants may be suitable if you:
- Have missing teeth.
- Have loose and/or decayed teeth.
- Have loose, uncomfortable dentures.
- Have large gaps in your smile that make biting or chewing food difficult.
- Avoid social situations because you are self-conscious about loose dentures.
- Feel that your speech is affected by gaps in your smile, or by your dentures.
- Are seeking a long-term fixed replacement for your missing teeth.