Looking for a quick and affordable way to transform your smile?
At Damira, we can help with that.
What is SmileFast?
SmileFast is the leading-edge cosmetic smile makeover that is now available at Damira Dental Studios. Transform your smile in under two hours with SmileFast, the affordable and the latest 3D technology.
SmileFast can help treat:
- Gaps in your smile (without the need for braces)
- Worn out teeth
- Small or spaced teeth
- Acid erosion
- Tooth colour or texture change
- Crowded and aged teeth
- Overlapping upper teeth
Benefits of SmileFast
- See your smile quicker than ever – treatment usually takes no more than two hours
- Affordable – SmileFast is an affordable treatment because it is quicker than traditional porcelain veneers that normally take over three hours
- It is a minimally invasive treatment that involves no drilling
- Great results – SmileFast uses a new technology to create your new aesthetic smile
What to expect at your appointment?
You can start achieve your new smile in four easy steps:
- Your dentist will take photos and impressions of your teeth
- We will design your new smile with the latest 3D-planning technology
- You will then have a consultation with your dentist to discuss the possible treatment options to help create the perfect smile for you
- You can try on your new smile. If you are happy, the composite will then be bonded
How does SmileFast work?
SmileFast brings together three pillars of modern dentistry – orthodontics, ceramics and composite.
The technology allows you to place a custom-designed composite veneer smile makeover for the front 4 or 6 teeth in just one application.
Transform your smile in under two hours
Before and after SmileFast treatment
See the before and after transformations of people who have changed more than just their smiles with the SmileFast treatment.
Interested in SmileFast?
To start your journey to a more beautiful smile today, find your nearest practice and speak to one of our dental professionals about SmileFast.
Want to speak to someone about treatment options?
Call our Patient Care Team on 0204 548 8616. Working hours are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 8am-8pm Friday 11am-7pm and Saturday 8am-1pm.
Words from our clients
I was very happy with the service I received! I was made to feel very relaxed. Dr Usman explained in detail everything which needed to be done whilst I was holding a mirror and showed me what he was going to do. I was offered the work to be done on my teeth there and then which really pleased me. Highly recommend.
Everyone I saw was compassionate, patient and kind. Having been nervous coming for a check-up and hygienist appointment, there was no judgement and I experienced great care from everyone.
Absolutely brilliant work and the staff are so helpful and friendly they couldn’t do enough for me. I highly recommend this place for anyone wanting staff and dentists that want what’s best for you! No pressure into having unnecessary treatment, they want what’s best for you. They all go above and beyond thank you to the team!
“I had an amazing experience today! Honestly. I Went for 2 fillings. Dr. Yap is amazing. He made me feel very comfortable, answered my questions and just reassured me. I didn’t feel any pain and was calm. Although I was extremely nervous. I am so happy! Even if you are the most nervous patient in the world he will make you feel safe!”
“A huge thank you to dentist Ed, nurse Lois and manager extraordinaire Clare, my phobia kept me up the night before treatment and I still can’t believe how easy you all made it. No pain, loads of support and understanding. I highly recommend your outstanding service.”